The ski SALOMON X-DRIVE 80 Ti is the version which is more accurate and more stable of the X-DRIVE 80 with its chassis X-carbon and its dual layer of titanium. This ski is stable and responsive with which you can have fun on the track but also spent it easily on the edges of tracks.
It is sold with bindings Z12 of the brand SALOMON, easily adjustable for all sizes.
Product features :
- Level : Intermediate - Confirmed,
- Program : All mountain,
- Ribs : (1m70) 125-79-107,
- Radius : (1m70) 15 m,
- Rocker : Tip,
- Camber : Traditional,
- Construction : Semi Sandwich,
- Core : Wood + double-layer titanium,
- Technology : Chassis X,
- Supplied with ski bindings SALOMON Z12.