The SALOMON BBR SUNLITE 7.9 is a ski light, playful and versatile.
Thanks to its spatula Longboard (specially created for the fairer sex), he will bring you easily in soft snow. The base narrow, and its line of coast to the turning radius short will give you a very good grip on the track and give you a carving precise. Finally, his heel semi-twintip will bring a measure of stability in speed.
It is sold with the bindings Z10 brand SALOMON, easily adjustable for all sizes.
Product features :
- Level : intermediate – confirmed,
- Program : all-round / versatile,
- Coast : (1m59) 133-79-98,
- Radius : (1m59) 11.5 m,
- Rocker : tip,
- Camber : traditional,
- Construction : semi sandwich,
- Core : fiber with a layer of bamboo on top,
- Weight : (1m59) 1300 g skiing,
- Comes with bindings SALOMON ski Z10.