The shoe KIARA SENSOR YELLOW from ROSSIGNOL is designed for women's morphology with a specific collar. In addition, the hull was built in order to optimize the contacts with supporting areas metatarsus/heel to get the best sensations and performance, it is the SENSOR technology FIT.
The width at the front of the foot is of 104 mm which ensures the space required for the feet wide enough, and little accustomed to be compressed. Its flex 80 is suitable for skiers of intermediate to advanced.
All this makes for a really comfortable shoe, you will have no problem to ski all day with !
Product features :
- Level : Intermediate - Confirmed,
- Shoe Style : Comfortable – Fun,
- Chausson thermoformable : Yes,
- Bootie removable : Yes
- Buckles : 4 hooks aluminum + strap,
- Flex : 80,
- Material of the shell : Polyolefine + sensor concept
- Padded slip-on : Women specifics,
- Tongue of the liner : One-piece toe box,
- Micrometric adjustment : Yes,
- Volume fit : 104 mm
- Macro setting : Strap 35 mm.