SKI boot EDGE 9.5 HT W for the wife of the HEAD brand
It's all about comfort.
The HEAD EDGE 9.5 HT W is a ski boot for those who want to start or those who are looking for comfort before accuracy. The width of 104 mm at the forefoot, ensures the necessary space for the feet, wide enough, and little accustomed to be compressed. And its flex of 60 corresponds to a shoe that is flexible so is less binding when one seeks the comfort.
Product features :
- Level : Beginner - Intermediate,
- Shoe Style : Comfortable – Fun,
- Chausson thermoformable : Yes,
- Bootie removable : Yes
- Buckles : 4 hooks aluminum + strap,
- Flex : 60,
- Micrometric adjustment : Yes,
- Volume fit : 104 mm
- Macro setting : Strap 25 mm.
|Winter Collection||Hiver 2011|
|Level||Débutant - Intermédiaire|
|Shoe Style||Confort - Plaisir|
|Buckles||4 crochets + strap|
|Micrometric adjustment||Ajustement micrométrique|
|Volume footwear||104 mm|
|Macro Setting||Strap 25 mm|