The KIARA SENSOR YELLOW shoe by ROSSIGNOL is designed for the female morphology with a specific collar. In addition, the shell has been constructed to optimize contact with the metatarsal/heel support zones for better sensations and performance, this is the SENSOR FIT technology.
The width at the front of the foot is 104 mm, which provides the necessary space for feet that are fairly wide and not used to being compressed. Its 80 flex is suitable for intermediate to advanced skiers.
All this really makes it a comfortable boot, so you'll have no problem skiing all day with it!
Product Features :
- Level : Intermediate - Confirmed,
- Boot style: Comfort - Pleasure,
- Thermoformable Slipper: Yes,
- Removable slipper: Yes,
- Buckle: 4 aluminium strap hooks,
- Flex: 80,
- Hull materials: Polyolefine sensor concept,
- Disengageable collar: Women specifics,
- Slipper tongue: One-piece toe box,
- Micrometric adjustment : Yes,
- Footwear volume: 104 mm,
- Macro adjustment: 35 mm Strap.