The HEAD EDGE 9.5 HT W is the ski boot for those who want to start or those who are looking for comfort before precision. The width of 104 mm at the front of the foot ensures the necessary space for feet that are wide enough and not used to being compressed. And its 60 flex corresponds to a soft boot, so it's less restrictive when you're looking for comfort.
Product features :
- Level: Beginner - Intermediate,
- Shoe style: Comfort - Pleasure,
- Thermoformable Slipper: Yes,
- Removable shoe: Yes,
- Buckle: 4 aluminium strap hooks,
- Flex: 60,
- Micrometric adjustment: Yes,
- Footwear volume: 104 mm,
- Macro adjustment: 25 mm Strap.